Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TTM Success Eric Farris Former Brewers Minor Leaguer

Well I think this one takes the cake for my longest wait for a TTM. Usually after a couple months I tend to write them off if they don't come back. I had to dig deep into my TTM records, yep I actually keep records, to find out when and where I sent this card off to. I sent this card off to the Nashville Sounds back in May of 2012 and 2 years later here it is.

Eric was in the Brewers system from 2007 to 2012 and is now playing for the Minnesota Twins AAA team the Rochester Red Wings.

Interestingly enough he plays in New York and sent this from his hometown of Sacramento. 

Still cool to get and just reminds you that you never know when you might get one of your TTM's back.

TTM Stats
Date Sent :5/18/12
Date Received 5/27/14


Address used:
Nashville Sounds Baseball Club
Herschel Greer Stadium
534 Chestnut Street
Nashville, TN 37203 

No comments:

Post a Comment