Friday, September 19, 2014

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #71 - 2014 Topps Finest Robin Yount Finest Greats Autograph


Has it really been almost 2 years since I did a Top 100 post?  Yep you can read my last one from November of 2012 here.

I don't know if I just got bored with the whole series or just ran out of cards I wanted on the list. But  it's been awhile. 

But with the recent addition of my newest Robin Yount auto I figure I'd add some more to the list, which stopped with #70.

Now remember I'm not listing cards in order of greatness or importance, no they're listed in order as I find them or acquire them.  So just because this card is #71 in the series doesn't mean it would be #71 if I had to actually rank them.

So with out further ado here is card #71 in my Top 100 Cards in my Collection

2014 Topps Finest Robin Yount Finest Greats Autograph Xfractor #FGA-RY #d 046/149. Did I mention that the auto is on card?




No comments:

Post a Comment